5 Tips for a Successful Domain
- Choose the easiest to memorize domain. Small and simple, e.g. "chairs.gr".
- A domain should not create spelling doubts.
- For Greece, choose a .gr or .com suffix. Avoid .org, .net, .com.gr etc.
- Try to include the keyword that will mostly be used in the search engines when people will be looking for you, e.g. "carsponsor.gr".
- Ideally, your domain name should describe or hint on your site's activities. For example, "electroland.gr" is an online store selling electronic equipment.
Nowadays, a domain fulfilling all the above criteria is rather hard to find available. Still, you should try to get most of them.
Use the "Proposed Domain" form on the right, to check on the availability of your preferred domain.
For our domain price list, click on Domains.